- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 2 14 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 6 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh clams in shell
- 1 lb. fish firm white fish, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 lbs. shrimp raw, peeled and deveined
1. HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add celery, onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until tender.
2. STIR in undrained tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, wine and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. BRING to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 15 minutes.
4. ADD clams and fish; cook 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until clams are opened and shrimp are opaque. DO NOT OVERCOOK SEAFOOD.