Shrimp Artichoke Heart Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes 8 Servings
- 1 cup Contadina® Original Pizza Sauce
- 1 12-inch pizza crust, pre-baked
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, cooked
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Place crust on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over crust to within 1 inch of edge.
2. Sprinkle with half of cheese; top with shrimp, artichoke hearts, bell pepper and remaining cheese.
3. Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Original Pizza Sauce