Seafood Marinara With Linguine
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes
- 12 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or water
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. shrimp fresh or frozen, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. scallops fresh or frozen
- 1 lb. linguine cooked, drained and kept warm
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and juice, chicken broth, tomato paste, wine, basil, oregano and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Heat remaining oil in small skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and scallops; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque. Add to sauce. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over pasta.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe