Quick Fiesta Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Makes 8 Servings
Get creative in the kitchen with this sizzling pizza recipe. Pile on as many toppings as you like for a meal that’s heart smart, as well as quick and easy to make.
- 1/2 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte Fiesta® Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Contadina® Pizza Sauce
- 1 (12-inch) prepared, prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Jack or Cheddar cheese
- (Optional) thinly sliced red onions
- (Optional) sliced green onions
- (Optional) olives
- (Optional) chopped fresh cilantro
- (Optional) chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on a baking sheet.
2. Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with corn, pepper, chicken then cheese.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
4. Top with thinly sliced red onions, green onions, olives, cilantro, or parsley, if desired.
Nutritional Information(Amount Per Serving)
Calories: 200 | Calories from Fat:
|Total Fat:||8 g|
|Saturated Fat:||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates:||21 g|
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Del Monte Fiesta®