Garlic Chicken Mozzarella
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 24 min
- Total Time: 27 min
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic
- 8 oz. Contadina® Tomato Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices
1. Cook chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 3 minutes per side or until golden brown; drain.
2. Pour undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce over chicken; bring to boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
3. Place cheese slices over chicken and tomatoes. Cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked pasta.