Fettuccine With Rosemary Chicken and Peppers
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 55 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 15 oz. Contadina® Tomato Puree
- 6 oz. fettuccine; fettuccini dried
- 2 lbs. chicken skinned
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sweet peppers green or red, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary chopped or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large skillet about 8 to 10 minutes; drain fat.
3. Combine puree, broth, pepper, rosemary and salt. Add to skillet. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve over hot pasta.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe