Easy Lasagna Sausage Rolls
- Prep Time: 0 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 15 oz. Contadina® Extra Thick & Zesty Tomato Sauce
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes
- 8 lasagna dried noodles
- 4 sweet Italian sausage halved crosswise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until done, turning occasionally. Drain; cool slightly. Wrap a noodle around each link; place in skillet.
3. Stir together tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes and basil; add to skillet. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Let stand 2 minutes if sprinkling with cheese.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Extra Thick & Zesty Tomato Sauce