Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Total Time: 33 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes
- 6 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup zucchini sliced
1. Cook chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 3 or 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and zucchini to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in undrained tomatoes, paste, and 2/3 cup water. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done. serve with pasta or rice, if desired.