- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1/3 cup Contadina® Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 6 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic
- 4 oz. fettuccine; fettuccini dried
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Dip chicken in milk; coat with crumbs. Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat 10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove chicken; keep warm.
3. Stir undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and 1/2 cup water into skillet. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce over chicken and fettuccine. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.