Bow Ties In Sausage And Pepper Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Contadina® Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz. dry bow-tie pasta
- 12 oz. sweet Italian sausage, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 cups EACH thinly sliced red, green and yellow bell peppers(4 1/2 cups total)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano or 1 ½ tsp. fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage and onion in large non-stick skillet until sausage is lightly browned. Drain if needed. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add tomato sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
4. Stir in pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe