- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 14.5 oz. Contadina® Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 12 oz. Contadina® Tomato Paste with Roasted Garlic
- 10 oz. pasta dry radiatore
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
1. COOK pasta according to package directions; drain well.
2. HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, broth and basil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Bring to boil. Reduced heat to low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. COMBINE pasta, sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in large bowl; pour into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
4. BAKE in preheated 375°F oven, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Del Monte Products In This Recipe
Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
Tomato Paste with Roasted Garlic